T Bank has a variety of Business & Commercial Real Estate products to help finance your small business needs. Our expertise in dental lending enables us to provide Professional & Executive products that can help you grow or improve your practice. Our application process is streamlined to ensure you get a response very quickly. Whatever your loan need or timetable, T Bank will partner with you to get it done.
Business & Commercial Real Estate Loans
We offer a wide range of commercial loans, including Commercial Lines of Credit, Equipment Loans & Real Estate loans.
- Working Capital
- Letters of Credit
- Facility Expansion/Modernization
- Refinance Existing Loans
- Personal loans for T Bank Business Customers
- Owner-Occupied Commercial Mortgages
- Commercial Rental Property
- Residential Rental Property
- Commercial Interim Construction
- One-to-Four Family Interim Construction
- Land Development for Single-Family Lots for Resale
- Unimproved Property With Development/Use Pending
Professional & Executive Loans, National Scope
Our keen working knowledge of how dental practices function from a business perspective, i.e. cash flow, collateral, average expenses, patient flow, staffing, etc., enables us to provide the unique flexibility you need to help your practice thrive.
- Dental Practices/Equipment
- Other Medical, Professional and Executive areas: Physician/Veterinary/Legal
- Practice Transition, Acquisition, Refinance
- Equipment and/or Leasehold Improvements
- Debt Consolidation
- Revolving Lines of Credit/Working Capital
- Practice Real Estate
- Financial Professionals
At T Bank, we aren’t just service providers, we are true financial partners. As planners, CPA’s and attorneys, our referral advisors partner with our T Bank team to provide comprehensive lending solutions for their clients. They understand our process – and appreciate our expertise and efficiency in getting a competitively-priced loan done in a timely manner. We appreciate that these advisors entrust their clients to us based on our proven experience and longevity in the market.