Xpress Deposit Capture Service
Our Xpress Deposit Capture (XDC) service allows clients to make deposits anytime, anywhere.
No mailing, no driving, no hassle — now scan and upload your checks for deposit, instantly!
How it works
Xpress Deposit enables you to deposit checks online using a scanner-equipped PC. It couldn’t be easier. To make a deposit any time you’d like, just:
- Log in to Xpress Deposit Capture.
- Select “Make A Deposit” link.
- Select the account to which you will make a deposit
- Endorse your check as usual, then separately scan and submit the images of the front and back.
You’ll receive an e-mail message confirming that your check image has been received, then a message confirming that the image has been approved. Your deposit is complete!
See a detailed video demo here.
How you benefit
Xpress Deposit Capture offers you real advantages in:
- Convenience. Do your banking whenever it’s best for you, from your home PC.
- Speed. Checks deposited before 3 p.m. Central Time on weekdays are credited to your account the same day — potentially saving you days of waiting over deposits sent by postal mail. Deposits after 3 p.m., on weekends and on holidays are credited the next business day. *
- Money management. Since there’s no guessing as to when your deposit will be credited, it’s easier to schedule bill payments and manage your daily budget.
- Security. Upload your check image via a secure application that resides within the security of the Xpress Deposit Capture system.
Xpress Deposit Capture is FREE to qualified T Bank customers. To be eligible for this service you:
- Must be a T Bank deposit customer in good standing for at least 6 months or a new customer with satisfactory credit history and accounts in good standing at previous bank
- Must have a T Bank checking, money market, or savings account
- Must be a registered user of T Net online banking (Not a current T Net user? Click here to register now.)
- Must be a registered user of eStatements (To register for eStatements, log in to T Net online banking, select the Accounts tab and then click “Online Statement.”)
How to register
To start enjoying the benefits of Xpress Deposit Capture:
- Complete the application form.
You will receive confirmation by phone or e-mail that your access to Xpress Deposit Capture has been set up and you can begin making deposits.
Questions? Learn more now
For answers to frequently asked questions, including PC, scanner, browser and internet connection requirements, click here to visit the Xpress Deposit Capture FAQs page.
* Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal based on our Funds Availability Policy.
Remember to consider our Internet Security and Fraud Prevention tips when using any of T Bank's online banking services.